The article on how this library was created is now published. You can read it on this link here. →.
???? Full Demo Video
???? Download Demo on Android
Download the APK file from here on your Android phone and enjoy the Demo App :)
- #1 on Github Trending in Kotlin language on 14th December, 2018
- Mentioned in an article about behind-the-scenes of this library on AndroidPub
EasyFlipViewPager in app's
EasyFlipViewPager as a new dependency inside your
<dependency> <groupId>com.wajahatkarim3.easyflipviewpager</groupId> <artifactId>easyflipviewpager</artifactId> <version>1.0.0</version> <type>pom</type> </dependency>
???? Card Flip Example
// Get ViewPager and Set Adapter myViewPager = findViewById(R.id.myViewPager); pagerAdapter = new MyPagerAdapter(this); myViewPager.setAdapter(pagerAdapter); // Create an object of page transformer CardFlipPageTransformer cardFlipPageTransformer = new CardFlipPageTransformer(); // Enable / Disable scaling while flipping. If false, then card will only flip as in Poker card example. // Otherwise card will also scale like in Gallery demo. By default, its true. cardFlipPageTransformer.setScalable(false); // Set orientation. Either horizontal or vertical. By default, its vertical. cardFlipPageTransformer.setFlipOrientation(CardFlipPageTransformer.VERTICAL); // Assign the page transformer to the ViewPager. myViewPager.setPageTransformer(true, cardFlipPageTransformer);
???? Book Flip Example
// Get ViewPager and Set Adapter myViewPager = findViewById(R.id.myViewPager); pagerAdapter = new MyPagerAdapter(this); myViewPager.setAdapter(pagerAdapter); // Create an object of page transformer BookFlipPageTransformer bookFlipPageTransformer = new BookFlipPageTransformer(); // Enable / Disable scaling while flipping. If true, then next page will scale in (zoom in). By default, its true. bookFlipPageTransformer.setEnableScale(true); // The amount of scale the page will zoom. By default, its 5 percent. bookFlipPageTransformer.setScaleAmountPercent(10f); // Assign the page transformer to the ViewPager. myViewPager.setPageTransformer(true, bookFlipPageTransformer);
This project needs you! If you would like to support this project's further development, the creator of this project or the continuous maintenance of this project, feel free to donate. Your donation is highly appreciated (and I love food, coffee and beer). Thank you!
- Donate $5: Thank's for creating this project, here's a tea (or some juice) for you!
- Donate $10: Wow, I am stunned. Let me take you to the movies!
- Donate $15: I really appreciate your work, let's grab some lunch!
- Donate $25: That's some awesome stuff you did right there, dinner is on me!
- Donate $50: I really really want to support this project, great job!
- Donate $100: You are the man! This project saved me hours (if not days) of struggle and hard work, simply awesome!
- Donate $2799: Go buddy, buy Macbook Pro for yourself!
Of course, you can also choose what you want to donate, all donations are awesome!
???? Developed By
- Website (http://wajahatkarim.com)
- Twitter (http://twitter.com/wajahatkarim)
- Medium (http://www.medium.com/@wajahatkarim3)
- LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/wajahatkarim)
???? How to Contribute
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Copyright 2018 Wajahat Karim Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.