Sample project created to show some of the most important features related to Android TV projects. This little sample uses mocked data to simulate an application working with information from Tuenti servers.
In this repository you are going to find some interesting samples to work with Android TV like:
- How to configure Android dependencies to create an Android TV application. Leanback is the most important dependency.
- Hos to configure an Activity to work as Launcher Activity for Android TV projects.
- How to extend from Leanback BrowseFragment to create the main view of this project.
- How to extend from Leanback DetailsFragment to create the detail view of this project.
- How to extend from Leanback SearchFragment to create the search view of this project.
- How to show Android TV recommendations.
- How to create a custom Activity/Fragment without Leanback library help for Android TV.
- How to use View Focus to create custom Activities/Fragments for Android TV and different focus features added for Android TV like nextFocusDown.
- How to use xml tag inside your layouts.
- How to use State List Animators to improve your application UI/UX.
- How to change Activities/Fragments background to improve your views.
- How to capture Android TV DPAD events.
- How to create your own presenters to use with ArrayObjectAdapter.
[Tuenti TV Project - Video] 3
Libraries used on the sample project
- Pedro Vicente Gómez Sánchez - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2014 Pedro Vicente Gómez Sánchez Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.