Simple Dribbble Client using Dribbble API, work in progress...
- BaseMVP - for MVP architecture
- Dagger 2 - for dependency injection
- RxJava 2, RxAndroid 2 - for data manipulation
- Architecture components - ViewModel and LifeCycle
- Glide - for image loading
- Gson - for serialization and deserialization
- Retrofit - for HTTP requests
- Room - for data persistence (Not implemented yet)
- Leak canary - for memory leak detection
- Logger - for simple logging
|Shot detail||Nav drawer||App info|
Open the project in Android Studio
git clone https://github.com/armcha/Ribble.git
The App client id, client secret and client access token are placed in gradle.properties file.
If the CLIENT SECRET and ACCESS TOKEN are abused, I will reset and not commit them
Pull requests are more than welcome.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/chatikyana
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArmanChatikyan
- Google +: https://plus.google.com/+ArmanChatikyan
- Website: https://armcha.github.io/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@chatikyan
Simple Dribbble Client Copyright (c) 2017 Arman Chatikyan (https://github.com/armcha/Ribble). Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance withLog the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.